LetsGetChecked Coupons, Discounts & Promo Codes
Table of Contents
- Written by Hannah Kingston on July 27, 2021
At STDWatch.com, we have the inside scoop on the latest coupon codes, promos and discounts that LetsGetChecked are currently running.
Read on to grab a discount on the best home STD tests on the market.
Exclusive LetsGetChecked Coupon Codes for STDWatch.com visitors
Valid Coupon Codes:
- Save 25% off with coupon code: GET25 - Claim Coupon
The above coupon codes apply to all products across each category including:
- Sexual Health
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
If you’re looking for savings on a combination of tests, you can also access a bundle saving.
Bundle Savings - 30% off your entire order when you choose to bundle your purchase - Simply add an additional kit on the cart page (before checking out) and enjoy a 30% discount.
Subscription Savings - choose to subscribe for every 3 months and save 30% off your order.
Some coupon codes that are no longer in use include:
- Save 30% off with coupon code: GET30 (expired on May 1st, 2022)
- Save 35% off with coupon code: GET35 (expired on June 30th, 2021)
- Save 40% off with coupon code: GET40 (expired on October 1st, 2021)
Some important things to note before using your promo code:
- You can use the discount codes on all products.
- You can use the discount code as many times as you would like.
- You can use the coupon codes across the full range of products.
- You can contact the support team to help you make a decision when it comes to the test you should take.
- You cannot use the promotional code on the COVID-19 tests.
Recommended LetsGetChecked reading
Written by Dr. Andrea Pinto Lopez on June 29, 2022 You may not have heard about selenium, but this mineral is very important for your health. Different foods and supplements contain...
28 June 2022
Written by Dr. Andrea Pinto Lopez on June 29, 2022 You’ve probably heard about vitamin E many times, but do you know what its functions are? Vitamin E deficiency can lead...
28 June 2022
Written by Dr. Patricia Shelton on June 28, 2022 Although many people think of Covid as primarily a respiratory disease, the virus that causes this disease is also capable of...
27 June 2022