Where does LetsGetChecked Deliver?
Table of Contents
Where does LetsGetChecked deliver?
LetsGetChecked currently delivers to:
- United Kingdom
- United States
Previously, LetsGetChecked also served the majority of European Union countries, however, amidst the pandemic, the company has focused on four markets; Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
In the FAQ section of the website, LetsGetChecked says “Stay tuned to our website and social media for updates, as we plan to restart shipping to the EU in the near future.”
LetsGetChecked’s laboratories are currently located in New York, California, London and Ireland.
Let’s run through the delivery times and costs per geographical location.
LetsGetChecked delivers to Canada. Standard shipping is included in the price of your test, and takes 5 business days. Express shipping costs $20 CAD and takes 2-3 business days.
LetsGetChecked can deliver to Quebec, however, at the moment, it is not possible to place your order through the website.
In the FAQ section, LetsGetChecked provide two options:
You can order a test to Quebec, by purchasing directly from our iOS app, which can be downloaded from app store
You can contact support with the following information:
- Full Name:
- Address (Street Address, City, Postal Code):
- Telephone Number:
- Test desired (and quantity):
- Standard (free) or Express Shipping ($20 CAD)
LetsGetChecked deliver to Ireland. Standard shipping is included in the price of your test and takes 5 business days. Express shipping takes 1-2 business days and costs around €10.
LetsGetChecked deliver to the United Kingdom. Standard shipping is included in the price of your test takes around 5 business days. Express shipping takes 1-2 business days and costs around £10.
LetsGetChecked ships to all states in the US excluding:
Unfortunately, LetsGetChecked does not ship to the following locations:
- Rhode Island
- New Jersey
LetsGetChecked is also unable to ship to:
- Air/Army Post Offices (APO)
- Fleet Post Offices (FPO)
- Diplomatic Post Offices (DPO)
Standard shipping is included in the price of your test and takes around 5 business days. Express shipping takes 1-2 business days and costs around $20.
- Read: LetsGetChecked Review - #1 Home Test Kits (2021)
- Read: LetsGetChecked | A Guide to LetsGetChecked Tests
Some other important points to note when it comes to all LetsGetChecked delivery locations:
- Standard shipping is free in all delivery locations
- All tests come in discreet packaging so there is no way to tell that you are receiving a health test
- You do not need to be at home to receive your test
- You will receive an addressed envelope in which you can mail back your test
- You will need to return your test on the same day that you took your sample to ensure that the sample is still viable
- Customer support is available 24/7 should you have any difficulties along the way
How accurate is LetsGetChecked’s testing?
LetsGetChecked are using the same labs used by hospitals and doctors and so our tests are extremely accurate.
Is LetsGetChecked legit?
We strongly recommend LetsGetChecked as a private, trustworthy and reliable business to use for health tests. You should consider LetsGetChecked for most, if not all, of your home testing needs
Is LetsGetChecked FDA-approved?
The LetsGetChecked Coronavirus (COVID-19) Test is intended for qualitative detection of nucleic acid from the SARS-CoV-2 in nasal swab specimens self-collected by individuals at home, using the LetsGetChecked COVID-19 Home Collection Kit. This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories.
What is the best at home STD test on the market?
Currently, at home STD test on the market is LetsGetChecked, which ranks the best for convenience, price, accessibility, turnaround time and follow up advice and treatment.
What is the best option, home kits, walk in labs or over the counter options?
Written by Hannah Kingston on April 21, 2021
- What countries do LetsGetChecked ship to? - letsgetchecked.com
- LetsGetChecked - letsgetchecked.com
- Home kits vs walk in labs vs OTC sexual health testing - Here’s everything you need to know - stdwatch.com
- LetsGetChecked Review - #1 Home Test Kits (2021) - stdwatch.com
- LetsGetChecked | A Guide to LetsGetChecked Tests - stdwatch.com
Written by Dr. Andrea Pinto - Written on October 21, 2021 The words “cervical cancer” can be very scary, but the prognosis for cervical cancer can vary depending on many...
20 October 2021
Written by Dr. Andrea Pinto - Written on October 21, 2021 Stress can be a normal part of life, and we all experience stressful situations now and then. However, chronic...
20 October 2021
Written by Dr. Andrea Pinto - Written on October 21, 2021 We’ve all seen the stress toys and fidget spinners that became hugely popular just a few years ago —...
20 October 2021